iRingtones Interface Guide
2. Volume Level (and song information): Adjust song volume level while playing.
3. Fade-in and Fade-out buttons: Use these buttons to control intro and outro volume fading.
Music range selection4. Start position indicator: Drag this indicator to adjust the starting time of your ringtone within the song.
5. Current position indicator: Drag this indicator to skip through the song (while playing or not).
6. End position indicator: Drag this indicator to adjust the stopping time of your ringtone within your song.
7. Timeline Zoom Level: Use this slider to zoom the timeline in order to get a bigger representation of your song so you can set the starting and ending indicators more easily.
8. Preview buttons: Use these buttons to respectively preview the first five seconds, the entire, or the last five seconds of your ringtone. You can use the fourth button to loop your ringtone.
9. Create button: When you're satisfied with your ringtone editing, press the create button to sequence, transform and add your ringtone to iTunes.
To enhance your editing experience, iRingtones lets you edit and adjust your ringtone with your keyboard. Please check the preferences pane to learn more about this.
Important note about iTunes ringtones
At this time, iTunes will only accepts ringtones that are less than 40 seconds. If your music range selection is longer than that, iRingtones will present a small window as shown on the right side of this paragraph.
Clicking the Auto-adjust button will automatically adjust your ringtone's length to 39.99 seconds so it can be imported into iTunes.